Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Light at the end of the Tunnel?
So since Friday afternoon we have been sick - we have been at home and all have had some form of this nasty nasty bug. I am so tired of it, hopefully we are over it too! In the process of healing we have gone through 4 bottles of pedialite, relied on numerous friends for help with getting to the after hours clinic to make sure Josh wasn't dehydrated (he was not), getting more pedialite and bread, getting things taken and set up for MOPS. With all of that we have also had countless calls to check on us, can I just say how much we appreciate it all? THANK YOU! We are I think maybe getting better, maybe I hate to say it for fear I will be wrong but we just might be able to celebrate Thanksgiving with a turkey at Matt and Sara's on Thursday. Tomorrow we are going to stay home, we still were a bit too sickly for me to feel it would have been 24 hours without symptoms tomorrow. I am hopeful though it will be a fun day in our house tomorrow. I managed tonight to get all toys and hard surfaces completely disinfected and steam cleaned the carpets - so hopefully all those nasty germs are gone. Here is a picture, now that the living room is clean finally, of our new arrangement so we don't have any more jumping the railing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh goodness! i sure hope the sickness is all gone and you will all be feeling well!! I hope you are able to enjoy your Thanksgiving!! I posted on the board asking how Josh was after his surgery...but didn't know you had all been sick! We're thinking of you, and sending you get well soon dust :)
Post a Comment