So it is only 1245 here - the boys are happily playing with each other so I am taking time to update now - and we are home and seem to be recovered from Josh's surgery this morning. We took Noah to Alexis this morning and headed to the hospital, where it was quick getting checked in and everyone was super nice. There was even a play room that we spent some of the time waiting - that was so much nicer than just trying to keep a little one occupied/entertained in the room or the curtained area (like we did with Noah). At 935 Josh had already fallen asleep from some medicine and also I think because it was about that time for him anyway - but they came to get him for his procedure. Within 15 minutes, the doctor came in and said everything went well, he was in recovery and should be out in 10 minutes. His left ear was probably on its way to an infection so I am very glad that we were able to do the tubes now. Josh recovered well, he was very sleepy but happy to nurse, then had a little tummy trouble but we were still able to come home after 30 minutes or so. Now that we are home, he's eating a little more and playing with Noah. He had the biggest smile when we were home for Noah - they certainly do love each other! Josh also woke up this morning with a new tooth - he now has 4 teeth, it's funny that you can even see the bottom 2 in pictures sometimes - the top 2 are still working on coming down to be seen though but they are definitely there. We'll all be taking naps soon and then hanging out to play and "rest" (as much as I can get these two to do that) for the evening. 



2 comments:
He looks great! Glad everything went well & hopefully his tubes will turn out as good as Noah's. You need a break from Dr offices & sick babies.
I am so glad to hear that Josh's surgery went well and he's home and happy. I hope they will keep him from infections and pain!
Post a Comment