Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We were going to head to the Y this morning but got a call from Kristin before we headed out with an invite to go to the pumpkin patch with her and another friend from MOPS.  YEAH!  The boys had a great time playing with their buddies and met some new friends too.  The pumpkin patch wasn't a farm, rather a gathering of lots and lots of pumpkins and some fun rides.  The giant slide was a big hit with Noah and Kristin's boys, Josh opted not to go on the slide which was fine.  Then there was what the boys called the "race car" ride - it seemed like tubs almost that were spinning around off the ground and they could control whether they spun or not. Josh said he wanted to ride, I was definitely happy to let him but figured there would be tears - surprise surprise he LOVED it!  And to top it off, he was probably spinning it the fastest!  There was also some swings that everyone enjoyed.  I wanted to get a picture of all 3 kids in front of the pumpkins, but it started to rain so we left before I could.  We then headed to the base to have lunch with the daddies at Burger King.  It was a great morning, it was even cool enough this morning to wear our sweatshirts!  Yeah for fall weather! 
Noah at the bottom of the big slide


Josh really loved spinning in the "race car"

Addison checking out the pumpkins

okay maybe it's alright after all!

Josh loved the swings

Noah did too!

Josh and his friend

Addison was sharing...too bad we don't share cups silly girl

2 comments:

Kristin Carlson said...

So glad you came with us...Tucker didn't want to go until I told him Noah & Josh were going :) We had a lot of fun & I love being able to do spontaneous stuff with you...love having you here :)

The Curry Family said...

I love that first picture of Noah going down the slide. Looks like a great time at the pumpkin patch!