Thursday, April 7, 2011

Addison's First Hair Cut

We finally got Addy's hair cut today.  We have been discussing it, on and off, for a while.  We kept hoping that the sides and front would catch up with the back.  Sadly, it hadn't...she really doesn't like to sit still for pig tails.  I don't have the heart to force it much either, she's been prodded and poked by doctors enough and still has to sit still for her aids to be put in (though she doesn't seem to mind that much...just the sitting still part) and for medicine twice a day.  Anyway, after the park and 2 recommendations of a place not far from the park I decided we would just go ahead and do it this afternoon.  I hoped the boys would be patient and she'd be still.  Everyone was great!   YEAH!  The boys sat and waited while they played a game and Addy held onto a lego sitting in my lap while her hair was cut.  At the end they all got suckers and balloons!  Her hair still flips out a bit in the back which I am glad for, I love it.  The hair is out of her eyes now too.  Much better!

Photobucket
Before the hair cut in front

Photobucket
the back before the haircut and the lego she held the whole time!

Photobucket
the back post hair cut - all trimmed up and looking much cuter!

Photobucket
and the front - no more hair in the eyes!  oh and her sucker!

No comments: