Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another Morning at the Park

We are so very blessed!  Seriously, it can be a hard thing to move around any at all, it can seem even harder when you've been somewhere for 5 years and your 2 oldest children have friends they see several times a week, friends that are like family to them.  Yet, God is so faithful!  We spent another gorgeous morning - though seriously windy! - at the park with several friends.  I truly feel blessed that I have had the chance to meet such amazing women and mothers, they encourage and support me and are just a true blessing.  It is even more wonderful that we've been able to reconnect with "old" friends like Kristin.  Anyway, it was a fun morning and I hope we have many more mornings at the park!

Photobucket
As you can see Josh is still Batman ;-)

Photobucket
She is such a little dare devil - it won't be long til she's all the way up

Photobucket

Photobucket
Addison hanging on the  monkey bars.

Photobucket
She hung there quite a long time for such a little girl (shhhh...don't tell her she's little, I don't think she knows)


Notice there aren't many pictures of Noah...he was so busy running around playing with his friends.  He was so very excited to see several friends at the park today.

No comments: