Noah doesn't eat ketchup - he doesn't really any sauce or dip at all. He hasn't, like ever. It took a while before he ate sauce on his pizza and spaghetti is still occasionally questionable with sauce (though we have gotten to being okay with it more often than not lately). It's just something about him, it's fine we don't push it. We ended up having lunch at Apple Bee's today though and one of the great things about eating there is the chips and dip before our food comes. It always helps the waiting to have a little snack. Well today Noah wanted to dip his chips in the salsa - and he kept doing it and eating it! Yeah for trying new things - good job Noah!
1 comment:
Sometimes I wish my kids didn't like to dip...Madisen especially, she LOVES ketchup. Go Noah for trying new things! =) I'm like you though, I wouldn't push it either.
Post a Comment