Thursday, March 5, 2009

On the Mend...

We are on the mend again today. I am so glad and thankful, the house and all toys have been disinfected and at one point all the toys were put away. Right now they are all a bit everywhere from the boys playing but after days of being sick and under the weather I am glad to have toys everywhere. Tomorrow we have another doctor's appointment, just a follow up from Noah's ear infection thankfully not because they are sick again. Unfortunately we will miss going to the zoo with everyone =( bummer.

I have to tell you this though that just happened. We of course did our bedtime routine, we've changed it up a bit, both the boys get stories in Noah's room. Finally Josh is able to sit for a bit to listen to stories and not just hit at the books and at Noah. So we did all of this, got the boys to bed after saying prayers. I am indulging in cravings and watching a little tv after a very whiney last 2 hours before bed (Chef Boradee - seriouslly that is what I am craving GROSS but it stays down so oh well). Well I have heard Noah playing in his room some, so finally it's been a bit and I went to check on him, he was sitting in his chair with his bear, a pillow and a blanket covering him and his bear. He's reading one of his word books - you know the picture books that have lots of pictures of things and their labels - well he has a page open with an airplane. I walk in and he says "look airplane, fly far away to Daddy. that airplane, I on to fly away to Daddy" So sweet, I told him Daddy wants to be home and misses him, he says "I love Daddy." So now I'm all teary...

1 comment:

The Curry Family said...

Oh man, I'm teary too! That is just so sweet! I'm so glad to hear you are all finally getting better! Yay!