Monday, March 2, 2009

Updates...Sick Again

Just wanted to give you guys an update, we haven't posted in awhile and I honestly haven't take pictures in a week plus some days. Honestly, the morning sickness is still pretty strong some days, the medicine is helping on days that it is bad but I have just been exhuasted and the boys have both been a bit sick. We finished antibotics yesterday for Josh's double ear infection - but Noah had a high fever last night while we were getting ready for bed. After medicine even it had gone back up that night and was hovering at 103 most of the night. I didn't sleep too great, kept checking on him. I guess we were pretty well for about 3 or 4 days, I should be happy with that. Haha! So today we are staying home and resting, watching lots of cartoons because I don't know how else to get Noah to just sit and rest and without much sleep myself, being nausea I'm not quite up to par. Josh seems to be doing well, we are hoping he avoids this bug since he is scheduled for surgery tomorrow to have the hydrocele corrected.
I will try to take some pictures this afternoon after we all have naps and get things picked up a bit. I am hoping this afternoon Noah will be well enough to sit and color or work on puzzles with me, he's not been interested this morning and just wants to lay on the couch - not that I blame him. Spring and summer can't come fast enough - I am ready for some warm weather to get rid of all these bugs!
Noah finally laid down on the couch, he'd refused to lay down and was sitting for the morning, now he's in and out of sleep but won't cuddle with mommy.

No comments: