Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Addison's Pig Tails
Addison's hair is growing so fast - in the back but not the front. What do you do with that? Her hair is so fine to begin with and the length is all in the back. I don't want to cut it, I want to let it grow, but I also don't want her to look like she has mullet - that's just not cool. So the other night at small group, Kristin found one of the little bitty clear bands she had stashed away from some point and we tried pulling her hair up...Addison wasn't a huge fan of sitting still, no surprise. It worked though and we bought some bands to have. Here's a quick picture of her pig tails as we were rushing to get out the door on time. I'll have to get a better one later when hopefully I do a better job. I guess the battle of the hair has begun, I imagine for awhile it will be a battle for her to sit still long enough and then later on what she wants done with her hair. I have no clue what to do with hair, how to make it cute, or pull up other people's hair - so I have some learning to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Darling pigtails! If you keep up on doing her hair, it will make it easier down the road. Madisen has had her hair done everyday since she was 4 months old (she was born with a lot of hair, it is thin and fine, but she has always had a head of hair :) and enough for "ponies" at 4 months) Now, even on days we aren't going anywhere, she has to have her hair done or she is grumpy (and I am happy it's not a fight!).
Post a Comment