 |
| Sorry they are all turned around and upside down, didn't edit/fix any of them from my phone but you get the idea! |
After church today and a trip to Sam's, Mike stayed home so the littlest 2 could get a good nap and I ran to Target to get Josh's medicine refilled and get bibs and some odds and ends of grocery items. Addison had bibs, but we got rid of almost all of them a bit ago (I think before we moved or right after we moved) because she hardly ever drooled and the only ones we were using were the ones while she ate (those we have, but they are the wipe off kind with pockets...you know not exactly the wearing out kind) Suddenly she's drooling like crazy though and soaking her shirts! A pack of 3 to start with, not sure if this will be an all the time thing or not. Anyway, I was kind of wandering around because I was kid-free and care-free =) and thinking about white elephant gifts for the Taitt Christmas party. I happened over to the Christmas isles and then there was 1 or 2 lonely Halloween isles left with costumes. Someone came and switched the 75% off sign (which had me looking for next year) to 90% off...so even though I hadn't planned on buying costumes and they did just get 4 new ones (Wal-mart had theirs marked way down the other day too!) I ended up buying 8! YIKES! I bought some mediums this time, the ones that we got at Wal-mart were all smalls, and fit Noah okay, but didn't leave much room to grow. So next year both boys get to be Star Wars characters and I also have 6 others put away for other holidays (I'm thinking Valentine's Day, one in their Easter basket, and maybe just because sometime) All in all, it was $20.20 for the 8 and originally the 2 Star Wars ones would have been $80 (yeah um no way I'm paying $80 for costumes...love them but that's not reasonable!) So yeah! They are all hidden safely away in the garage in bags in a bin so they won't be found by little boys =) until we are ready! Unfortunately the girls stuff was pretty well picked over so Addison didn't get any new ones just yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment