After some success with Addy's photo shoot for her birthday we decided to do Josh's pictures too. Now Josh's birthday isn't until Dec. 13th of course, but with the holidays and some traveling and Christmas parties etc. our weekends in December look pretty full. The week nights won't be quite as full without soccer but it's getting dark by 5 so in order to have Mike there to help earlier in the day works better. We went to the Dinosaur Park (I'm sure that's not the real name, but that's what many call it) and got some good shots. I was excited that Josh was for the most part very cooperative. We took some props with us, a bike, a little chair, the soccer ball and that really helped. It helped having Mike interact with Josh while I shot pictures. And of course once we got home and I got them edited they were even better. So here's a few of our favorites. The rest are on Facebook and we'll put a link on the side.
![]() |
| While this isn't a classic "pretty picture" it sure does capture one of Josh's many faces and is one of my favorites! |





No comments:
Post a Comment