Just a few pictures from the Air Show that was last weekend (the 13th and 14th). It was a lot of fun for the hour and a half we were there. Noah's soccer game was rescheduled from 920 til 1200 and so instead of 2 or 3 hours we ended up only being able to be there for about an hour and a half before it was time to head to church. The boys had fun climbing in a few of the little airplanes and helicopters they were able to. We all walked through one plane and then found a surprise - Mike's airplane! It wasn't on the schedule so we weren't expecting it. Mike saw one of his buddies from the 343d there and got to catch up while we watched the Thunderbirds perform. It was a great show, always one of my favorite things. Mike laughed at the amount of pictures I ended up taking but I was actually able to get a decent number of pictures, so even though I deleted probably 3/4 of them it was worth it - thank goodness for digital! Just a few pictures from the show.
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment