Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Food & Deck Kind of Day...

Not a ton going on here today. We made our first batches of baby food today. Josh hasn't done more than just taste it though today. He made funny faces when we tried to feed him cereal, sticking his tongue out and making a scowl almost. He got a taste of butternut squash though and didn't stick any of it back out. So maybe he likes it. He'll have sweet potatoes, carrots, butternut squash and pears to choose from the next few weeks. I was really debating whether there would be time or energy to do this for Josh, with two little ones keeping us busy most days it seemed like I was just being too ambitious. I'm glad though that we tried this morning, I forgot that it only takes a couple of hours at a time to make enough for at least a couple weeks. Mike & Noah went to the hardware store again - I think this is becoming an every other day thing. The deck is looking great, today I think the plan is for the decking to get connected and trimmed up. He's making great progress and Noah is so excited about all the work and interested in what his daddy is doing, they are too cute together.

No comments: