Well tomorrow is Noah's party and we are now officially ready (well kind of since it's going to rain we don't have to worry about the deck being done, it's not quite there yet...poor Mike he really has worked so hard on it but the weather and work just kind of threw things off). Noah is having a Cars themed party this year, but in a very homemade kind of way. His invitations were just some clipart and his cake is home made too. I think it turned out pretty cute, though I have to remember that I really am not good at this and it never turns out just how I want it, oh well I think he will love it. We went ahead and got good pictures tonight, in case little fingers find it tomorrow.
Speaking of little ones, both the boys have teeth ready to pop out any day now! I saw the four corners of one of Noah's molars, he kept pushing on his jaw saying "ow, ow" How sad is that? Our poor little guy. Josh's front two teeth seem to almost be ready to show too, his gums are so very white and hard, but no teeth just yet. Josh seems to be getting big so fast, though we are trying baby food, he still isn't too keen on it. He did take 3 bites today though without crying, after the 3 bites he was done and cried. We're finishing up cleaning the house tonight, then off to bed for the big day tomorrow. Of course, we will take tons of pics and share those later, Mike has a softball game tomorrow night too though so it may be a little bit before we do!
1 comment:
LOVE the cake!!!! It's so cute. Sorry to hear about your rain. We got 2 inches of SNOW last nite! Hello, it's MAY! Oh, well. Hope Noah has a good birthday from the Carlson's.
Post a Comment