Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Muddy Boy

Just a quick post today, not too much exciting going on. The pictures at the bottom are really from yesterday. Noah found the hose that Mike had used the night before and discovered there were drips of water that would come out - he found dirt soon and we had mud. I am sure this is not our last experience with playing in the mud, and well I think it's pretty good for him.

Noah had his eye appointment today, they had a cancelation so we didn't have to wait til the end of June. His eyes are great, there aren't any problems and the doctor said he was fine. That was good news. They dialated his eyes though, I thought after about 3 hours he would be good to go and we tried to go to park hoppers...poor little guy couldn't open his eyes. So we didn't stay long. Oh well, we came home. While the boys napped I got some stuff done for VBS in June.


And on another note, Joshua apparently loves bananas, last night he ate a HUGE banana (thanks to the bullet type blender it was ready in like seconds!). He slept a little longer last night, 3 1/2 hours at least. When will he sleep through the night? I'm really thinking our house needs sleep! I told Mike his trip will be a vacation because he'll get to sleep 8 hours, sad that I even thought that. I must just say though, I think I have the world's best husband...days I'm really just worn out he's so great about helping with dinner and dishes and just being there...I appreciate that so much.

No comments: