WOW! We have been BUSY! Our trip to MN & ND was great. I'm afraid I was probably a little distracted and stressed out (sorry!) but for no good reason other than exhuastion from not really sleeping well for 5 1/2 months...it was still wonderful to see everyone! We had a great time, I think in 3 days we drove 24 hours at least in a van and were relatively comfortable considering it's still a vehicle. I'm pretty impressed and happy since the van was the one that we are considering. I hope that Dave, Debbie, & Shane weren't ready to kill us by the end of the trip (if they were they didn't let on at all!) Alyson's graduation was great, it was really neat for me to see a graduation at a small school, it was so personal! I was glad that we made it through the hour ceremony without having to leave. That isn't to say there weren't a couple of loud moments, but they weren't too loud and they weren't screaming (a sippy cup dropping on wooden bleachers is just loud), Noah enjoyed the slide show and the clapping a lot. I think he had the most fun at the farm though running around and playing ball. Josh did really well and slept during the ceremony and was good to be passed from person to person. Of course there really just wasn't enough time with everyone and we're looking forward to our next trip up north!
Josh is still working on teeth, I think that has been a huge contributing factor to his fussiness for the past 4 or 5 days. Today I was ever thankful to run into someone I knew at the grocery store who was able to help hold him while I finished shopping...not to mention I ran out of room in the cart - yikes those carts with the cars in front just aren't made big enough. What's with that anyway? If you have a small kid who wants to ride in that cart or two kids and thus need the car and the front seat of the cart - don't you think you'll need lots of groceries? Come on, that doesn't make much sense to me. Oh well.
Yesterday we picked up Kasey - yes her name is Kasey. We went for a walk (well tried to, getting her used to a lead and leash) played lots in the backyard and inside. Noah took his bubble mower on the walk with him, too funny. Josh was thrilled to be outside and enjoyed the ride in the stroller. He looks like such a big boy! He's still enjoying food and he's starting to sit even better than before, he can get himself pushed back up now too. I have pictures up on Kodak...no time to post them now, I'll add some from the weekend later I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment