Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ah...Saturday

Well it's been a really productive and nice Saturday here as well as relaxing, amazing how relaxing it can be to actually be productive at times. This morning Mike helped Alexis and Ken move while Simon played over here with Noah. I feel like I had the easy part, the boys played outside for a good hour and a half with the dog and Josh was out with us too for about an hour of that time. After that, I was making lunch and thought we'd eat outside, all the boys and the dog wanted to be inside though - they were worn out! A little lunch, a little bit of rest and then we had some fun playing with clay - yep not playdough, clay. I think I found some really cheap somewhere and haven't broke it out until today. I think it is good to give different experiences to Noah (and one day Josh!) so this was a nice way to have something a lot like playdough but still different enough to be noticed. Noah had a lot of fun, he's really getting a lot more able with fine motor skills. He was rolling the clay to make snakes and almost got a ball rolled. It was lots of fun to play with Noah and Simon with the clay. Josh was fascinated with it all too, he was really having a good time watching us play from the high chair. He's been so happy today! I love it, love these happy and playful boys. After that it was off to lunch for the grownups at Subway, very yummy. Now we are home, the boys are napping, I'm finally getting to laundry and Mike is cleaning the garage, it's been a very great day for us and hope the same is true for you!




No comments: