Well we have had a great Sunday, hope everyone else has too! Just a quick couple of notes on our day...all for selfish reasons, I need to remember a couple of firsts. After church it was time for naps for the boys, Noah cooperated and took a great nap, Josh was so fussy. I really think it might be teeth but feel I have been saying that for a month or more so who knows. After Noah's nap we went to run some errands. The vertical blinds on the back sliding door got thrown out some weeks ago, the sun is way too warm coming in the morning through the door. We hoped to find some kind of roman shade but we haven't found any that don't need special ordered, yeah we have a puppy and two small boys there's no way I want to spend a lot on something by the back door...that would be crazy. We found some curtains though that go pretty well and weren't too bad and best of all are machine washable and can go in the dryer...that is what you need in this house!
After that we did some searching for a sandbox. Found one at ToysRUs...a crabbie sandbox actually. Noah bought it with his birthday money and some he had saved before. I think our backyard is pretty set honestly for Mike & I not buying any of Noah's big toys back there, its been grandparents and money he's saved from various holidays. We'll work on getting some sand tomorrow or Sunday.
Now for the first, we had to decide between getting a nap for Noah or being back in time to make dinner. Nap was more important today so we thought we would stop for dinner and decided on Red Robin. Josh sat in a high chair during dinner and played so well during dinner. He sat all by himself in that big high chair and really it didn't look that big with Josh sitting in it. Noah also did great during dinner, it was a relaxing dinner =) Amazing! After that it was home and some time outside in the backyard and off for a walk. Noah is really enjoying his books from the library, we may go get some new ones tomorrow because I'm a little tired of the train one we have, time to switch as it's the only one he wants to read for bed. I'm sure there are some other train books we can find there! Josh had a quick bath and is so happy playing on the floor right now, I think he might end up with red hair - tonight it sure seems that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment