Noah had lots of friends yesterday morning and we had a so much fun playing in the water. Noah loved the sprinklers. They ran around for an hour, Kasey ran around with them all and did great, she's jumping up less and less and almost no nipping. I was very glad the weather was so nice, it was a lot of fun running around outside with the kids and I think they enjoyed it much better than being inside. The rest of the afternoon was spent working on a few chores and naps - naps for everyone! It was really nice to be able to all get a nap, having Noah and Josh both go to sleep for a nap during the same time period is a treat. We went to look for shoes in the evening, not so much fun, but at least Mike found some sandals he wanted. I think I may never find tennis shoes to go with my inserts - we'll have to keep looking.
Noah is really starting to get letters, we went for ice cream after our errands because Mike wanted to stop by game stop fosome new entertainment. Well, throughout the last couple days Noah will point to letters, but it's been the same letter on the same item - know what I mean? So it was one of those that we weren't sure it really meant he knew them. While eating ice cream at TCBY though he confidently found the T and B and O on cups, signs, and napkins. He seems to know those three letters very, very well (I noticed it on Friday when I thought he said tree and he was in fact saying T, he said T and I told him there were no trees in Target, he said "no tree, T" and then pointed to the T in Target on the cart). He also can usually get the letter E. We don't stress the letters all day, he doesn't get quized on them but obviously, playing is learning of course and he's learning lots through our playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment