Sunday, June 29, 2008

Aunt Chrystal is Here!

Sadly I have no pictures to share at the moment. We have taken some today, but then I dropped the camera (gasp, huge huge huge gasp!!) and the dial isn't working. I am SO mad at myself, tomorrow I will be looking into sending it off to be fixed because honestly as sad as it is, I can't imagine a day right now without taking pictures of the boys, pictures are an important part of our family being bonded together closer. I'm so upset with myself about this. Chrystal brought her camera though, we just need new batteries for it and we should have plenty to take tomorrow!

We have had a great day, we searched for the tent that Grandma Taitt wanted Noah to have and finally found it, we did a little shopping after some lunch and then came home to more presents - the boys are SPOILED!! Just wanted to check in, it's late and the battery is dying and I need to get to sleep, everyone else in the house is peacefully resting and its time for me to join them! More tomorrow I'm sure and oh we will have new windows tomorrow too! Whoohoo!

No comments: