Noah and Josh both played in the pool this afternoon before naps. It was hot and I think the pool wasn't too cool. Josh splashed and splashed while he was in the pool. It was hard to tell whether he was having fun because he looked just so serious the entire time. Noah was splashing with him and going down the slide lots into the water. Kasey joined them a bit in the pool as well, though I think she's pulled a muscle and was limping some this afternoon (she's not 100% but not wimpering and limping just a bit so I think she just needs rest). Naps happened this afternoon too for both boys, such a good thing for us all!
After naps there was lots more silliness and playing with Aunt Chrystal, Noah and Aunt Chrystal have a great time yelling each other's names. Noah says it pretty well actually. Suddenly we are hearing more and more words, last week it was excuse me and now Chrystal and also he has said sorry. Even today when he walked into a door (lol yeah this is common just because he's too busy looking at other things to pay attention) he said sorry to the door. Joshua is also going to be jabbering up a storm I'm sure any day now. He loves to talk to us it seems, I feel like he says more sounds than Noah made at this age. Josh also has proved that he can roll over in all directions, though only for the right motivation (a cable cord, the remote control for example). At first he was doing it while Chrystal was watching and never would when I was watching, but finally I've seen it and suddenly he is a little rolly polly! Soon I think we'll have teeth come through finally.
On a last note, we ran an errand or two tonight and grabbed dinner (the window guys were here til after 630 and I didn't want to be in the way making dinner...). Noah and Josh were great for the trip out and I found a favorite thing - a planner that has all the things I want, I haven't found a planner I've liked since college, nothing that seems to fit my needs. This one is made for moms, so yep it fits but I'm the dork super excited about my new planner! There are new pictures on Kodak (you should have gotten an email for the new album). Enjoy them!
And on a very last note, here are pictures of Josh in his new onsie, apparently my complaints of not sleeping are being heard...the pictures were too funny because he was grumpy!
1 comment:
I love the pic on Kodak where Noah is giving a peace sign! Braylen also says sorry all the time. I stepped on his foot & he said "oh, sorry mommy". Glad your windows went well so far & I know your having a great time with Chrystal. I need Josh's onesie for my boys. Since we've been in TLF they have been going to bed anywhere from 10:30 - 12:45. BLAH!
Post a Comment