Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Slumber Party...well almost

well, first it is late, so I am not going to do a full run down our past couple of days but here's a quick review - Josh is NOT sleeping now through the night, ugh! We have gone out for walks, the play place at Burger King, the park, and puppy class. Alexis kept the boys for puppy class (thanks!!) and when we got back from getting the boys and getting Noah in the tub and ready for bed, the sirens were going off - we were having a tornado warning...umm this isn't fun or good. I immediately called Alexis so she and Simon could come hang out in the basement with us if she wanted, then sent Mike to go and get her...so we both (Alexis and I, not Mike) were a little stressed about the weather. I threw all the blankets downstairs, got sippy cups with juice and snacks for the boys and put Nemo on. The weather has passed, we are all fine and doing okay. Mike is taking Alexis and Simon home now and I'm posting pictures because I thought I would share =) Josh fell asleep and we set up the pack and play in the laundry room for him - that is a first I must say! We are doing fine, just not into bed early like we hoped no complaining for that though when it could have been worse. I'm also thinking we should invest in a weather radio huh? Anyway, here are a few pictures from our night of an almost slumber party!

1 comment:

Kristin Carlson said...

Glad you all are safe & sound & didn't get swept away to Oz. It's a good thing you didn't crack a window!