Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Odd Boy...

So it's been a not super fun day here in our house - all the rain yesterday meant we didn't go to park hoppers or outside and well the house is SCREAMING clean me so I am trying to listen to it. Add to that one very active puppy who can't be outside either and two little boys who are both teething and fussy and coming down with colds - ah - yeah its been that kind of day.

Oddly though right now Noah is napping which is nice but Josh isn't happy. He has been fussy since he woke up from his nap, he will eat then fuss, I was tapping the floor out of boredom and lack of sleep and suddenly is calm. I have tried all the toys, books, music, walking, humming, singing adn food I can think of and he wants me to tap the floor? Okay I'm going back to tapping because apparently that is what is making Joshua happy right now. Just thought I would share our oddity with you all!

No comments: