Well, it is finally May - I wanted to expect warm weather, but of course not always the case here for May. We had the possibility for snow today, we didn't get it thankfully and it was a bit warmer than expected but still! We have been fairly busy here. Friday we had rain all day so Mike didn't get much done outside but was busy at work. I got to go the grocery store all alone - wow how nice is that? It was a HUGE trip as we hadn't needed to go for 2 weeks and got a lot of the stuff for Noah's party next weekend. We also took Josh to the doctor, it sounds almost silly but he has an itchy head - like he is purposively scratching at his head and we have tried everything we could think of. Well, basically they said to try baby oil on his scalp at least once a day. The poor baby, I feel awful for him because you can tell he is uncomfortable with. Though, of course since he was at the doctor we got a weight on him - ha ha, our little early bird is having NO problems catching up. So at his 4 month well baby visit he was 14 lb 9 oz. On Friday, he was 15 lb 7 oz. Almost a pound in about 3 weeks!
Today has been pretty busy, too. We went to run some errands this morning, a few more things for the deck and we also got a small patio set! I'm so excited about it, it will be great to use for outside dinners this summer. Mike worked on the deck most of the afternoon, with help again from Ken. Alexis was super nice and watched the boys for us as I was planning on a stamp thing for a couple hours this afternoon and was going to cancel going otherwise. We had dinner with Ken, Alexis and Simon and it was super yummy. Noah must have played himself out playing with Simon because he fell asleep on the way home after dinner and didn't protest at all to being changed into PJs and going straight to bed. Mike worked on the deck more, I got a few things done inside while Josh and I played, too and that's about it for us for the day. 
No comments:
Post a Comment