Josh continues to work on getting teeth - he's been much fussier today and just seems to be bothered by them, chewing on his hands and clothes and drooling. Poor little man, I hope that he gets some relief soon. He is really pushing himself up on his hands now though - he is so much more tolerate of being on his tummy. I'm not sure if it's this new strength and just getting to look around a lot more or if it is that he can roll over now and when he's done being on his belly he just rolls over. He's not quite rolled from his back to his belly, he can roll from side to side really well - I wonder if it's not wanting to be on his tummy or if he's just not quite there. Hard to tell. This morning I laid him on the floor and had a toy on either side of him to look at, he would roll one direction and stare and "talk" to the toy that way and then roll to look at the other toy. This was while we were making breakfast, so Noah goes down and gets a toy, lays down beside Josh with one toy between them and puts the other toy on his other side. He talked to Josh and imiated the motions Josh was doing. Josh was knawing at his fist, Noah found a teething ring and put in Josh's mouth. Such a sweet boy. Tried to get video of Josh rolling over, he wasn't very cooperative but the videos I thought still turned out cute.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Beep, Beep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment