Ah...well this is what I get for being such a planner. Oh well, I'm adjusting to the new idea of what surgery will be next week after being a bit blind-sided. I told you before I had 5 dinners in the freezer, milk frozen, was ready to go in Wed. morning next week and be home that afternoon. Mike had through the weekend off, we'd go to the church teacher's appreciation dinner on Friday and I'd teach Sunday school on Sunday....easy peasy! Well, hmm...not quite so easy it seems. The surgery is still going to be on Wed., they will still try and use the robot to do it. However, the cyst is about the size of a tennis ball and even with doing it laproscopically they will have to make another cut a bit bigger than those to remove the cyst, vertical probably below the belly button which means I will probably have to stay Wed. night. Okay, so I'm not completely paranoid yet...then the rest of the story. There's a 50% chance that it won't work at all that way and they have to do it the old-fashioned way which means I stay til Friday at least. So it stinks, I'm not ready to be away from Josh...I don't want to be away from Noah that long either. But I suppose this is how it is right now so there's no point in arguing with it. Other than that news, today was a busy day of just getting some errands and other things done while the boys were being watched. We'll keep you posted on any other news though.
No comments:
Post a Comment