Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Patio is Done...

Well it was another pretty nice day today and Mike was able to get the patio finished completely. After Noah went to bed last night, he finished the pavers and got some of the sand spread out. Today it is completely done - I must say it looks good, I will post pictures from yesterday afternoon - I didn't get out to get pictures of it completely finished today. We have had a tired day here, both boys didn't sleep well at all last night. It makes for a long day when that happens and there is still work to do. Mike also got that yard done today, we finally have to mow again and such, spring finally is here.

I'm going stir crazy other though being in the house and we may venture out tomorrow. I opted to stay home from AWANA tonight, I miss the girls but am being a big baby and trying to make sure that I get to 100% by the end of the weekend and not the 75% I feel like right now. We'll see what tomorrow brings - we have to make a diaper run to Walmart and maybe another errand or two - nothing too exciting as you can tell. I am thoroughly though loving my little area downstairs, I feel like since I can sit comfortable it counts as taking it easy to relax down there. So nice to have that space and not worry about getting things clean after each time I work.

No comments: