Thursday, April 3, 2008
A pain in the EYE
I must first say that I don't feel like I get any normal things normally, like this cyst thing that has been in the corner of my eye for a very long time, elementary school actually. Anyway, last night it was more irritated, this morning it was swollen and hurting. Went to the eye doc and he put me on antibotics...said it will take a couple days to feel better but should not get worse. So tonight, it had pus/white goop and blood coming out of it. Okay - really if it had been expected, I think the doc would have warned me about stuff coming out of it. I'm totally unnerved, it's my EYE! So my vision is slightly blurry, it hurts so badly, so we call and I go in to the ER - thanks Alexis for going with me!! - and they drain it more and get out a huge core and that quick I'm feeling better. Amazing, it was kind of cool/gross to see the core they got out, it was SOO big for being in that small place. So now more warm compresses and finishing up the antibotics. So gross, but still kind of cool - Mike does not agree, he thinks it is just gross. Oh well. The boys are both doing well though - I know that's why you really read - I will post and take more pictures tomorrow I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment