We had a fairly uneventful day today. My eye is looking and feeling SO much better, so that is great. The boys were both a little needy this morning, Noah I still feel is working on molars, goodness it seems like it's been a long time and they still aren't in, but he is chewing on his fingers and drooling so much. Ha, Josh is drooling like crazy too! Oh well. Noah stayed with a sitter tonight while we went to a social at church, 3 of Noah's friends stayed with the sitter as well, that is why Josh went with us. Four 2 year olds seemed like more than enough for one person and Josh is still little enough for it to not be a big deal. That's really been the excitment today, other than the small bump Noah got on his head, he and Elora ran into each other. I think Noah must have the harder head though, Elora had a goose-egg already before they left and his was just slightly a bump. Ouch! Elora seemed okay though thankfully. Tomorrow we're going to try to go to the zoo...I think it will be a little crowded because it will be the first nice day in awhile and cabin fever I am sure has struck everyone, but hopefully it won't be too crowded in the morning. 
April 4 - Josh staring at Daddy
1 comment:
He is such a doll baby!!!!!! Kisses.
Post a Comment