Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Okay, for those of you who took literacy with me (umm...guess that's just Sharon!) you'll get the title, even when we didn't want to be in class Ms. Daegon always greeted us so warmly and happily that we soon forgot - that and of course she was an awesome professor. But anyway...I don't feel super happy today but am trying to fake it =) The house is pretty much clean, well it's as clean as its getting before my mom gets here tonight, and arrangements for the boys have been made for tomorrow. My surgery time got switched til 12:30 so that means at least we don't have to be up quite so early, but not eating all day isn't going to be fun. I also learned that they are planning on taking out the ovary along with the cyst...so I'm adjusting to that little fact (I really thought that would have been mentioned in my preop appointment!). The boys are both napping now but once they are awake we may go out and run some errands (nothing exciting) but other that it will be a normal day here. I don't even have any pictures from today that I took....so I'll post some really cute ones from yesterday's softball practice. And FYI - it may be a couple days before another post....

No comments: