Friday, April 11, 2008

Yep I should be sleeping, but I can't so...

instead, I am finally getting some of the videos for April uploaded to photobucket and thought I would share the link. It's about 1 am...I figure after this I can feed Josh and maybe just maybe sleep for 4 or 5 straight hours, that is just as good if not better than the 4 hours of broken sleep I would have had otherwise I think. I almost feel guilty for doing that while I sat here wide awake and not able to sleep, you know instead of like mopping the floor or scrubbing the bathroom...but hopefully you guys will at least appreciate them finally being up! I think I have discovered that Noah may possibly talk in his sleep too tonight, I keep hearing him and it sounds like he is saying words, I've heard some for sure already and other times it's very quiet. Poor thing, I hope he is resting okay despite that.

No comments: