Well I am home, actually got home last night. The surgery went well and apparently it was a pretty nasty looking tumor when they took it out and cut it open - I didn't ask for pictures though. I'm resting lots thanks to Mike and my mom. Josh is taking well to getting bottles, as long as you get the bottle warm enough. Noah went out on an adventure with Grandma to the grocery store and a quick trip to the other store. They came home with steaks for dinner tomorrow, mac and cheese and OJ and of course some new clothes for him and Josh for the summer and beach towels - guess we shouldn't be too surprised, huh?
But in other more exciting news, Joshua rolls over now! Just from belly to back but still I was so excited. Mike had just left the room, unfortunately he just missed it but I got to see it and so did Grandma. Josh was a bit surprised by himself I think. It's funny because yesterday I told him to not do anything new and cool until Mommy was home, guess he listened =) We are resting lots more today and hanging out as the weather is yucky. We'll update pictures later this weekend I bet.
2 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that your home and everything went well. I hope Mike gave you my message. You know I couldn't wait for you to call, I had to check on you. Rest up & call me when you feel up to chatting. Oh, & GO JOSH!!!!!
SOO glad you are ok hun! Nan called me to check on you yesterday. Guess mom forgot someone huh? LOL. Just rest and let mom do what she does best....worry and spoil! Give the boys kisses for me and tell Josh he is the coolest.....
Post a Comment