Our day started out great, well minus Josh being up for 45 minutes, sleeping 20 minutes and then being up again from about 2 am til 6 am. We went over to a friend's house to play, I got lost getting there as usual but we eventually got there and Noah had a great time playing with Melissa and Jacob. Kristen, Rachael and I chatted and fed babies all afternoon =) Josh though at one point was sitting on the porch and decided to try some dirt. I don't think he liked it but it made for great pictures.
When we got home Josh had fussed the whole time, I thought he was tired and just needed to sleep. I fed him again and realized he was burning up - he was 103.2! He's been on antibotics for almost 5 days he shouldn't be getting fevers again. I called and tried to get an appointment for him at acute care, but even though they are open until 10 they had none. Frustrating! We have an appointment at 10:30 in the morning with Dr. Toth though. I was told if his fever didn't come down with medicince to take him in, or if it was over 105...umm yeah I think if it gets close to 104 we will go in. Thankfully in an hour his fever was coming down and he even managed to play some this evening and give me a few smiles. I just feel so awful, my poor baby!
I was so thankful Noah had time today to play and be outside as this evening was a lot of cuddling and comforting Josh. Noah watched some TV and played with Kasey. He and Kasey thought that the green couch would make a great fort with it's cushions off. He's such a fun loving boy. At one point when changing underwear and cleaning the potty chair Josh needed me immediately and wouldn't settle down. So of course Noah ended up running around the house naked...okay okay let me have it...anyway 2 times during that time of being naked he sat on his potty chair and went potty! Then another time he pulled his underwear off and went himself. WOW! His potty chart on the fridge is quickly becoming filled. He and Josh then enjoyed a bath and lots of toys in the tub. We haven't dumped the toys all at once in the tub in so long, so I think it was fun for Noah. I'm posting the videos on Photobucket and will add a link to the side for the July album if you want to check them out.
2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear Josh isn't feeling any better! I hope the doctor can get to the bottom of his fevers. Poor little guy!
Cheryl, I love your blog!!! You are so great at this! I need to pick up some of your creativity!
Post a Comment