Today is a quick post as it is getting late. I don't think I finally sat down until about 9:30 though, we had an absolutely wonderful day. We had a girls' day out to celebrate Alexis's birthday and went to Outback and then a few of us went to get pedicures and do a little bit of shopping for the kiddos. Outback was so much fun (see pictures at the bottom), we had a great server who kept our drinks filled (our sodas, teas, and waters!), our orders straight despite our constant changes and special requests. Good conversation, not cutting someone else's food and good food can't be beat, especially when it feels like its been a couple weeks since you've had a real break. The pedicures were of course fabulous. The shopping was at a little consignment store, I just got some jeans and pjs and swimtrunks for Noah to grow into and well a sit and spin for him to have now and my favorite find - the boys' Christmas present (yes I realize we have 5 more months plus some but it was a good find). It's a Little Tykes workbench of sorts, that I think Noah and JOsh will both love playing with this winter. It's hidden in the laundry room and I am promising to leave it there.
Josh is doing not so hot tonight, he's been over tired and cranky for the most part since we made it home. Finally about 930 he got off to sleep soundly. I don't think he's feeling his best, hopefully rest will help that. Josh is growing so quickly. He really is trying to crawl and is pulling up, not quite all the way but up to his knees on things now. He still is loving his cheerios and to bang on things and scream when he doesn't get his way. Poor Mike I'm afraid both boys might end up with my temper...anyway enjoy the pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment