So I feel like with this potty training thing I haven't taken hardly any pictures lately. Seriously, where are they? And where is my baby? I have a little boy and a baby boy, but I don't feel like I can say I have two baby boys anymore. Noah not wearing diapers now, I just don't feel like I can call him my baby, he just is growing up. He is this rambunctious, fun-loving, daring, sensitive little boy who has suddenly emerged where my baby was. I am having a hard time with it, honestly I just feel like I've lost a part of his life, it has passed us by. In one sense, I realize that it just means new adventures and challenges to enjoy; but still, I am sad. Maybe that is why I was so reluctant to potty train him now, I wanted to wait til April he'd be almost 3, that would be okay. I'm sad, my baby boy has become a little boy and there's no turning back. I love him so much and can't wait for our new adventures.
1 comment:
Noah is such a big boy. He has done so well with potty training! We're still working on it with Madisen (a few months shy of 3). It is sad to watch them grow up though.
Post a Comment