It was a GREAT WEEKEND! We got to say welcome home finally! We have been enjoying time together and catching up so this is just a short post. Mike is home, he spent Friday evening with all the kids during Bible study - which didn't happen as there were so many on vacation so the girls went out for ice cream...such a sweetheart, he kept saying go you need a break. Saturday I cooked all day (our freezer is well stocked, let's hope dinner is calmer this way!) and the boys and Mike played all day. Then we went to the park and played some more and Kasey even got to go. Sunday was church and then the pool, Noah, Mike, and Kasey are on a walk, Josh and I are at home feeding him and getting pictures up for you =) Our week seems slightly full but in good ways, unfortunately Mike won't have any days off, he's in training so that takes precident over his time off, but hopefully he'll be able to finish up with training a little sooner at least.
Mike wanted to know if I told Noah to run to him, so I thought someone else might be curious - no I didn't even tell Noah it was his daddy, I simply pointed that direction - the rest was all Noah - running to his Daddy!
3 comments:
Oh Cheryl! I just watched the video of Noah running to his daddy and it brought a tear to my eye....how sweet. So glad DH is home!
Cheryl
It has been awhile since I have read your blog, really wish we were closer so we could help out some.You and Mike are great parents so just relax, not that I am sure you know how to do that. The boys are wonderful and we miss you all so much.
Love Mom
What a sweet video! I really started tearing up! How excited Noah must have been to see his daddy, I'm so glad he's home and you have all got to spend some quality time together.
Post a Comment