Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Quick Update Again
Well we met with someone from the school district today about getting Noah screened for speech. Right now he is being registered, though I felt like a total goof because umm no we have never ordered his birth certificate, oops! So I am doing that today so we can finish that up, then it will be within 45 days that he'll be evaluated. I figure it will probably be close to a month as school is about to start here again and that means crazy times for all involved with school systems. Right now I am going to try to sit and read through all of the parent information for IFSP (like an IEP but for the family since Noah is under 3) - it will be different sitting on this side of things, I'm used to be the teacher. We'll let you know how it goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment