Tuesday, July 8, 2008
A GOOD Day!
So there has not been a whole lot going on today - and I am so HAPPY about that! I got to bed after 1230, Josh only got up at 330 and then 630 (okay okay so 3 hours between feeding is not super great for most 6 almost 7 month olds, but umm this is SUPER DUPER for Josh!). It was such a restful night. We got ready without any drama and ran a quick errand to Target where both boys were great. Noah sat in the cart until we were almost done and then he asked to get down and I told him he could if he stayed right with me. You know what, he did the whole time and when he wanted something at the checkout (it was fruit so I let him have one) and he kept wanting to put more and more on there, I told him no he could have 1 but we needed to put the rest back and he helped me put the rest back. Now once we were home there were a few instances of not listening and we did time out a couple times, but yeah Noah is 2 (reminding myself here). Simon came to play about 1030 and NOah was so happy to see him. Kasey only tried to jump once and then settled down quickly and was only giving kisses. The boys played so well and were so goofy and silly and I loved it. Josh was thrilled just watching them play and would laugh at them and make other noises. Then the guys showed up to finish up our windows! yeah, they have worked so hard on our windows and they really are looking great! Now both boys went down for naps without problems even with noise from windows being worked on. I got laundry done this morning and some straightening up and cleaning done this afternoon and have had time to relax. Oh my it has been a good day! We were going to go have dinner at Sara and Matt's but Ethan is having funny diapers so they are going to Children's to make sure that all is okay with him, Sara feels bad (silly silly!) but I told her we'd take a rain check. I have been thinking about chocolate chip pancakes for the last week, but getting them made in the morning just hasn't worked so since we didn't have anything out for dinner - we are having them for dinner...yummy! Not a bad ending hopefully to the rest of a relaxing day. Ah, there is Josh waking up. I will post some videos later and pictures on here, but Kodak has pictures up already from the boys playing...check out the new one on the side of the boys...so cute, they are growing so quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment